Monday, October 22, 2007

Park time with Grandpa Rod...

We love going to the park with Grandpa Rod. HE has a park right by his house. This trip to the park was fun, because we went with cousins we hadn't met before. Aunt Christine was in town with some of her kids and grandkids, so it was a special occasion to go all together. Ronnie thinks he is the spotlight of my camera. Actually all my kids are.
Lacy is a cutie, but we are a little white trashy this weekend. This is the back side of a cousin, can't remember his name however, maybe it is Bronson, not sure though.
Here is my cousin DJ as a grown up, he is pushing lacy who loves to swing, Higher and Higher....
Yipee we love slides too, especially fast ones. My kids are adrenaline junkies, they like scary and fast things.
Here is good Ole Grandpa Rod doing his grandparenting with the swings. He's a good grandpa and alway likes to take us to the park. I think this is my step sister Cara's boy, Little Donny. This event was in March, before we went to New Mexico too.

No comments: