Monday, October 29, 2007

HALLOWEEN DAYZ....

This is supposed to be at the bottom of the blog, but I'm retarded. Here are the kiddos that came to my little shin dig. On the left you have Jeffrey, Lacy, Shelby, Laura, Angelica, Jack-Jack, Triston, and Andrew.
Shelby likes to pretend she is scary, but I'm afraid that no matter what she does she is still always such a cutie. I can't believe that those fake teeth even fit into her mouth. That's scary.
Here at the fire pit, is Mr. Jeff Gorum, and Ron, and barely in the back ground is Mrs. Kathy Gorum, our favorite massage therapist. She really knows where to mend your back. They used to live by the rental house, and are great friends.
Here is Jeffery and Cassandra Gorum, fighting to see who can get the doughnut off first. And then below we have Little Ron.


Here is little Ronnie, trying to carve his pumpkin. You should have seen the results. One big huge eyeball. The face he created all fell out of the pumpkin. He then decided he meant to do that and said it was a one eyed guy. We all laughed and he now wants another pumpkin.


It's Halloween again. We just had another rambuncious party! Every year, I send out invitations, and ask people to RSVP, and what happens, I never hear from anybody. Why do I even bother having the party. I go ahead and buy all the food and get things ready and no one shows. At least those who do show are an hour late. There are some circumstances that are with in reason. But what can the rest of you say. It was 6:30 and the party started at 6:00, I get so stressed and for what? If they show, great and if not, well, maybe I won't invite them to the next party. But don't tell me you are coming and then not show up or even call. I hate that. We had a good time despite all of the no shows. Here are a few clips.
Here is our friend Dee Dee. She just moved here with her sister from California. Long story. Great costume, a little scary and gory for my taste, but to each their own, hahahahahha.
Here is the Vega Family. Angelica, Dinoisio, Laura, Jean Michael, and Maria. Jean Michael is my favorite little guy. He has autism, and I adore him. I believe the feeling is mutual. He always wants to come to my house, or sit with me in church, and likes to hold my hand and give kisses. He says, "Yes, Your Magesty." He memorizes all the disney movies. He's great and is teaching me a lot. These were some of the pumpkins that they carved.
This guy is a funny story. While Ron was at the BP academy, he had a teacher that he butted heads with quite often. For those of you who know, this is the teacher he wrote the "Pee Pee Letter" to. We were getting ready to move out of the rental, and Smith Real Estate had someone coming over to view the property. When we opened the door, it was Jack Farmer and his family. Ron's instructor. We all just laughed. But since he is not Ron's superior, they get along just fine now. Here is Jack and two of his kids, Andrew, and Jack-Jack.
We bobbed for Dougnuts, and you couldn't use your hands. However for the adults, some of them had a big mouth and just ate the whole thing. Cheaters.

Here are a few clips. Actually they are at the top, because I can't get this stupid editing thing down, so go back to the top. Have a great Halloween.








1 comment:

Kelly said...

Awe I will come next time!! It looks like it was fun:)