Monday, October 22, 2007

After the move.....


Okay Uploading pictures, doesn't work so well for me. Here is Shelby after a long day of unpacking in to the rental house here in New Mexico. She fell asleep on the back of the couch, as you can see in the other picture.

Here is lacy too asleep. I think they just played the whole time I unpacked why are they tired?

Here is my favorite. She wants to be just like mommy. She even did her own mascara. Both of the girls are constantly trying to get me to do their make up. and If I don't get to it fast enough, well this is what happens. Lacy just does it herself.


Shortly after we moved here, Ginger had another litter only 2 puppies this time. They were the most adorable little puppies and we didn't want to give them away. They were sisters. So, Ron's mom and dad took them and gave them a great home. I think they love em too.

No comments: