Monday, October 22, 2007

Make up artist ....101

Okay, so grandma Pauline comes to visit, and get the royal treatment. She gets to have her hair and make up done. And she gets to play kid games. Im sure she loves it. At least she played the part for the pictures and for the fun and entertainment of Lacy.
Eye shadow is Lac's favorite thing to put on. And not just a light shadow, but full fledged color schemes.
Grandma you look beautiful. Reminds me of that lady fom the show, ummmm you know the guy with whose line is it anyway, I can't think right now, oh, Drew Carrey, is that his name?
Here she is the makeup artist herself. She is the little diva that loves to do hair and make up. Her hair as you noticed is short again. And guess what I found in the trash this morning? Her dolls hair. She was giving it a hair cut, not knowing it wouldn't grow out again, she says, "It will grow mom."

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I love these pics!!! Every time I look at them it just makes me laugh...Grammas gonna love this!!