Monday, October 22, 2007

Harley came to visit.... Sept 2007

My little Harley. She likes to cuddle with me. I guess you could say, I believe that I am the best thing that happened to my nieces and nephews. As an Aunt, It is my right to believe in such Fairy tale things. I got the first real smile, and she loves me. As do all of them.
Ronnie, Morgan, Lacy and Shelby enjoy a moment tackling Uncle Jason. Does he know this is happening? How long will he let them beat him up? What a good uncle and dad to climb on. Maybe we should head to the park later for real climbing.
Harley is sleeping in my laundry basket. All bundled up, wish I could still fit in the laundry basket. I'd be lucky to fit into a 5 load washing machine at the laundromat.
Lacy getting in some good hugs from Uncle Jason before he leaves back to Arizona.

Uncle Jason is all smiles, because he gets to go home now. While Aunt Kelly snickers in the back ground because she knows she's gonna have to drive while he sleeps the whole way. We really enjoy having family for a visit. At least most of them and sometimes.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

This is the reason I do not pose for pictures... I look sooooo ugly!