Monday, July 24, 2006

rutted routine

SO, the day goes on lifeless. My hubby was here this weekend. He lives elsewhere, until we get out home sold. I am currently watching 10 kids including my own that is, and school starts tomorrow. Random school starting tomorrow. Well, Everyday seems the same for me. I get up, first kid arrives at 5:15, and then 6:15 three more, and then at 7:30 three more, and then by that time, my own three are awake. Wew do breakfast, I throw in some laundry and start cleaning, then, I do lunch and change a diaper and then clean some more. Throw in some more laundry. Stop a few arguments, before they become fights, and then, it's nap time. Usually it consists of two different kinds. The big kids watch a movie, rather noisily, and then the younger ones go to sleep, if I lay with them for a few minutes. One needs a blanky and another a sippy cup with two handles, pink ones. I yell at the kids a few times, to be quiet, and then do the dishes. Well, they are all awake now, because the big kids aren't quiet. 3:30 comes, and 4 of the kids leave. I start cleaning, or continue cleaning some more. Then, I start dinner and maybe get a shower in . Then at 5:45, 3 more kids leave and we eat dinner. I clean the kitchen and do bath time and jamies, then, put in a kid movie and put them to bed. About 8:30 or 9:00 I get to my bed, that is if there are no kids in it with me and I watch something to put me to sleep. Oh man, 5:10 the next morning and my alarm, here we go again.

1 comment:

scraphappymama said...

Yea for joining the blogging world. So I didn't realize hubby was gone. Yep, I think you're nuts . . . ten kids. My 2 drive me crazy most days:) I'll shoot you an email soon . . just noticed your comment today. I am behind the times!!