Saturday, July 29, 2006

# 1 reason to be excited about humidity.

Okay, so here goes. It is so humid and has been all week, but it is okay. I have good reason to be happy about going out doors and sweating all my make up off, and having my just blown-straight hair go super curly. Also, feeling like I have a wet swimsuit under my clothing. WE HAD RAIN>>>>>> yipee. That is really exciting. Here is AZ we don't really get much rain, and this past week, we had 3 nights of rain. And on one of those nights, we had more rain than we have had, in the whole year. I was really excited. We had Real Thunder, crackling thunder and major lightning, of all colors. It went on for hours the first night. SO much wind, that there were telephone poles over and trees uprooted, and lots of mud. Well, I don't even care. I was so excited to get rain. I love the rain. I woke up my three sleepy little ones, and well, needless to say, they got excited too. We went out on the front porch and let the rain fall all over us, especially the rain falling from the edge of the roof, it was drenchingly qwenching my need for rain.
I didn't even have to water the plants, and it didn't cost me a thing. Yipee. So that is why I am excited about the humidity. We are having monsoon already and they are like the kind we had when I was a child. Haven't been so great for years past. Now, I love it. Yipee.

No comments: