Friday, July 21, 2006

crazy days momma

Okay, so it is always crazy around here. I have 3 children of my own, and well, then I watch 6 to 7 other children randomly during the week. I am definiately crazy. I can only do this while my hubby is away. He is a Federal agent and is working away from home, has been gone since february and we are anxiously waiting to sell out home to be with him. It is so crazy sometimes. Actually every day is crazy, but then again, that is where the prozac comes in handy. Most think I am the craziest momma out there with all there is going on around me. And well maybe they are right, but do they really realize how crazy it is, or could be. It could worsen the the craziest ever, as the world is. But for now, in my own little world, It is just crazy enough for me. Every day is a crazy day. It wouldn't be my day if it weren't.

No comments: