Saturday, July 29, 2006

3 Things, stolen from Scraphappymamma:)

Okay, so this idea is a stolen idea, when your brain has been fried from humidity and you need something to blog about,

Three Things.......

3 Things That Scare Me:
Scorpions, One bit my neice while watching her and she almost died; Stupid people, the kind that can only do one thing at a time, and they are too busy doing what they shouldn't be doing; The End of this Life, Im unsure of the future and is scares me to think that it may all come to end and may not be pleasant.

3 People That Make Me Laugh; My kids are always making me laugh, Lacy said one time, after she got into trouble, "just get a new lacy then." Shelby like to get her self dressed in what She thinks is cute and then she comes in and says, (always waiting for a response of it is beautiful,) "so, how do I look" with her hands on her hips, and her head tilted back, and her hips to one side. Ronnie is always making little babies laugh and it is a joy to me and makes me laugh too.

3 things I Love; Today it is not my husband, he just came in and told me that this blogging is a waste of time. I don't love him at the moment. I love my children, I love when someone else does my dishes.

3 Things I Hate: I absolutely hate cleaning the dishes, having my husband being gone, (except for today :) ) and all the trecherous wars we will see before the end.

3 Things On My Desk: Not really anything, we are packing to move and so there are speakers, for tmusic, a printer and a copier, wait also my blog pages that I am printing to put into my journal.

3 Things I Want to Do Before I Die: I would love to go to Mexico and to South America and to see the Book of Mormon Lands for myself instead of just reading about them. I would love to kneel where Jesus knelt as he wept for our sins, and I would love to lay on the ground in the Sacred Grove and look up, imagining what it would have been like.

3 Things I Can Do: I can sew, teach piano lessons, and love my kids all day long. I can scapbook and to shop, and needless to say, there are more than three, but they aren't all things I think I can do, I have great friends who tell me I can do them, whishing I could see for myself.

3 Ways to Describe My Personality: My personality is OCD, anyone know what that is? It means you can't sleep before the house is cleaned up, and you can't go on vacation with out cleaning the house, and you can't drive your car anywhere with out cleaning it out, and need I go on?

3 Things I Can’t Do: I can't do Sign Language I keep trying, water ski, fly, I wish I had wings, and could at least try.

3 Things I Think You Should Listen To: Me, just kidding, Good music, The prophet, your spouse most of the time, and especially your children.

3 Things I Think You Should Never Listen To: Your neighbor, your in-laws (because sometimes you are right too), and your temptuous thoughts, (satan)

3 Absolute Favorite Foods: I love Sushi, actually california rolls, Filet Mignon, and Flan, Brazillian made only.

3 Things I’d Like to Learn: I NEED to learn to make bread, Jar my meals, for storage, and to lose weight.

3 Beverages I Drink Regularly: Dr. Pepper, Water and more Water.

3 Shows I Watched as a Kid: Silver Spoons, Giligan's Island, Dallas and Knotts landing.

3 People I Tag: Not sure what tagging is, anyone care to explain?

What an easy way out. Steal someone elses idea as of what to blog. Anyone want to send me more ideas? Go ahead and send them. Thanks, lindholm.. You are the best.

1 comment:

scraphappymama said...

tagging is just like it sounds. Remember playing tag as a kid? Whoever you tagged was "it." Same concept. Who you tag, has to do the meme too!!