Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Summer Trip to Wyoming with Friends!

Matt Schneider, Thayne Wyoming. We had a bbq with friends, and he brought his son over. It was a late night, but fun.













The signage on my drive to Jacksonhole, Wyoming. We had a good time. Lance took me up there to sight see... lol There was this really cool arch made out of antlers. A really cool candy shop, and I did get a few souveniers to bring home.










This is a professional photo of Lance during a Rodeo. He is a bull rider. He travels all over the nation, to enter rodeo's. He was a great host and we did some fun things. I even got to go shooting.











Playing video games was quite the adventure. I think I won most of the time, or at least they let me win.. I think Lance thought that if his hat were on backwards, he would have a better chance at winning.











I messed up, this is a duplicate. Too lazy to change it. Lol
We saw some up close and personal, BISON, on the way back from Jackson Hole. I could almost touch them out the window..









Lance McFadden. It's always fun talking to the Ex. Lance called, he recently decided he had found the next Mrs. McFadden. We'll see.





It was absolutely beautiful there. I took a ton of photos, and well, let's just say, there was no doubt in their minds, that I was a tourist. They just won't all fit on here, and downloading them would take all day, and night, and then the next day too.









Lance, on our drive to SLC. He had to take me back to the airport, so he could go play golf with his friends. Very gentlemanly, NOT... No big deal. I had a great time, and a good vacation. I met some great people and heard some great things. Music especially.






No comments: