Wednesday, April 01, 2009

My June 2008 trip to Utah

This is my Aunt Christine Heap-Tano. She is my dad's sister. She lives in Utah, amongst her kids. Her first hubby died of cancer. I remember going to their house as a child and staying for vacation during the summer months. We didn't see them much as children. However, we have a great bond now. She has a dog named Bell, and comes to visit for a few months at a time, every year. Her second hubby died shortly after they were married. She has been through a lot and has many experiences in her life to share.




Aunt Christine at Alicia's home, in Tremonton, Utah. Tremonton is in the very north of the state, and it is windy and cold.













We went to the Temple grounds in Ogden Utah. It was beautiful. And all the flowers were in bloom. The rock texture, is really neat. This is my cousin Alicia, and her 3 children. They were a great deal of fun to play with.














My hair was so curly and Dang I was tan this summer. The air was very moist there, so it was useless to straighten my hair each day. Hence, the curly hair...

No comments: