Wednesday, April 01, 2009

JULY 2008 SHOWLOW LIFE BEGINS

Lacy, obviously the beginning is below, still haven't figured out this upload pix thing..
Ronnie tried on the SCBA mask, that fire fighters wear, in order to breath through the smoke.


Some time near the end of June, I verbally, (not in person) met Ryan Turner. He is a fire Captain. I met him physically on July 4th, 2008 after the Show Low parade. Shelby and I were on our way up to grandma's in Eagar. Lacy and Ronnie were still in NM visiting their dad for the summer. On this trip, we went to Eagar and picked up my nieces. This same week, I was staying at my brothers, watching their kids and we held Lacy's birthday party. It was a pool party. Ryan and his two kids came down for the day..


This is Captain Turner heading to a fire. He wasn't in a rush, as he was waiting for the truck to come by and pick him up. Brush fire, behind Timberland Acres. Stupid guy without a burn permit it got out of hand.This is Captain Turner heading to a fire. He wasn't in a rush, as he was waiting for the truck to come by and pick him up. Brush fire, behind Timberland Acres. Stupid guy without a burn permit it got out of hand.


In his get up, clothing, hahaha waiting for the truck, the guys as he says.



Something about uniforms, I guess.





Ryan's son, Brandon. Thinks he is cool. First time he met me, he told me a story about an eyeball. Funny kid... He is...




Lacy trying on Ryan's fire gear. She said, "this stuff is too heavy to wear to a fire."






No comments: