Sunday, June 28, 2009

Men, They heads dont think the same....

Here are a few answers to for someone special.. Number one, why would I write a blog about how much I miss someone. Other than my brother. Also, How stupid I look, for continually going back to someone who may never truly love me. Why would I write about my true feelings of rejection..... How many times, someone can hurt me, or about anyone, Im not interested in. I wrote a letter on here, to my brother, and asked the question how many guys can I date at once. One, would automatiically think, that meant each day, or by some means, with in a close proximity. But here's the scoop. When I first got divorced I dated a guy from Wyoming.... Well, he went back to his ex.. broke my heart... Then, As you can see from my blog, I met Ryan, my best friend, and camping buddy. I didn't write about all the times, he has broken my heart, and told me he didnt trust me. Im sorry that I can't and dont express myself well enuf then. Well, When and in my letter to my brother, I said that I wondered about guys, and please send me a good one. Well, I wonder how many guys it will take, before I find someone that wants to be the one. THE ONE> but that doesn't mean, dating more than one person at a time, it just means, that TIME in general, is huge.....When Ryan broke up with me for the upth time, I started to analyze it. Why do I keep going back after he thinks, he being alone sucks... When I was the one made to feel, like Something is wrong with me, and no one wants to be with me and wont in time, TIME being a general term, not a right here and now minute. Anyone, who can truly date more than one person at a time, is someone who has no feelings for other people. So, This, my family is why I have always chosen to date one person at a time. Giving each guy a chance to prove himself and for me to see what and where it is headed. Im sorry to the person this blog was intened for. This specific blog from today. This person has decided I was dating more than one person at a time, due to a sentence. It should have read, HOW MANY PEOPLE WILL I HAVE TO DATE, BEFORE I FIND A GOOD ONE. I THOUGHT I HAD FOUND THE ONE, AND WAS DUMPED ON MY ASS AGAIN......I keep picking up the pieces after each fall... well, glue only works for so long before the heart falls to pieces again. Over time, I will date many people but at one time, only one at a time...... Ask anyone, what would be smarter.... Im not stupid, Im only stupid when I think that possible, I may find someone, who truly loves me, and wants to be with me..... Relationships are full of confusion, complication and hurtful things, that most will not say sorry to. Please, all who read this blog today, read between the lines, and not on top of the lines, with out seeing where the truth lies....... The truth is in the middle somewhere, and most people fail to see what is real, especially when it is in their hands and or right in front of their nose..... This is the end, of another part of my life..... Do I dare move on... Im sick of it all... This life should be and is meant to be more meaning fulll, I keep trying to prove to one person who I am, and Im tired of it... If you could be a part of my life on a regular more consitant way, then you would truly know how truthful I am, and my family and friends would tell you the same.......Kara Sanders.........

1 comment:

Misty Selvidge said...

You'll find the right one soon! Just be your best self and then all of the sudden there he is! Your awesome and don't let anyone tell you different. You have 3 beautiful children what a blessing!!!! We love you Kara!!!