Saturday, June 13, 2009

Jason A. Tolman

I miss you more than my own life. You were awesome I hope you can hear me up there. Im sure you are busy, Your family is doing good, Norm is a good guy Kelly seems momentarily happy, and monitarily happy too. She's the lucky one. Think you can send me a good guy. I found a couple, one last summer, actually two, but all they both want their own lives and its a little time to start throwing up the red flags, and Im so in denial. How many guys will I have to date at once little bro. And in a year, I met two awesome people and here I am, still getting my heart broken.. You are up there, watch out for me, and make sure I pick a good one, send an awesome one, YOu know what I need. Pull your heavenly strings. I miss you. You were my only out as to who to talk to....... My kids miss you too,. They are with their dad for 6 weeks. I already miss them. Wish you were here to see them growing up. I"ll be sure to stop by the cemetary soon. Its hard for me.,,. I love you an miss you. I cry almost everynight especially now, that Im alone for so long. mentally and physically. Ryan is not even around. Either take me too, or make your self known occasionally. Love you older little sister. Kara

No comments: