Sunday, March 25, 2007

Still March and blogging again.......

I'll use green since it is still March. What did you do for St. Patrick's Day? I have a nephew and a niece that set traps for the leprechauns that come to their house. I'm not sure where that started, but we have done the same thing. We didn't catch a Leprechaun this year, however, we did see their tracks. The things that we teach our children, and that they learn more about later and learn that we lied to them. I hope they won't hold it against me, in this case hold it against their Uncle John and Aunt Stacy since that it where it came from.
Okay, so here is another stolen blog from Skidmores. Scraphappy momma. Look her up, she is great to read and is even funny, lol. Here goes

50 things most of you don't know about me.

1. I am right handed.
2. I am the only girl in my family. (6 brothers)
3. I was on the Pom and Cheer squad in jr high and high school.
4. I kissed a random boy on New years eve, my neighbors nephew.
5. I love country dancing.
6. I love shopping period......
7. I served a mission in Washington and partly ASL.
8. I am younger than my hubby.
9. I did not graduate college, but went for a really long time.
10. I have been teaching school for 3 years.
11. I love all vegetables, even OKRA
12. I started wearing glasses in high school, and now don't, I hate them
13. I have eaten calf fries, (cow balls) Didnt know I was eating it.
14. I love to clean and clean. (I hate the dished though)
15. I was born in Michigan.
16. I hate to run, and walk, and any excercise.
17. I had my wisdom teeth out and crushed before they pulled them out.
18. I have lived in 3 countries.
19. I can only wear 14 kt earings too.
20. I had braces only on the bottom my senior year of high school.
21. My favorite color is brick red.
22. I don't have a favorite flower, but am allergic to wild flowers.
23. I love to watch "The girls next door?" ( It is even trashier) NO nudity however.
24. I will now be living where it snows, and am not sure I will like it or not.
25. I like being a grown up, and don't ever want to be a kid again.
26. I was a half time performer for the Phoenix Suns, and SanDiego CLippers.
27. two of my nieces are named after me, (Lynne) and so is my Shelby.
28. I wish I knew how to make bread. tried once, and it came out a rock.
29. I love thunderstorms all together.
30. When I was young, really young, I started a school in my bedroom, with the neighbor kids and their parents actually paid me.
31. I organize my clothes by pants, long or short sleeves, but not by color, Nicole, you have me beat there.
32. I refuse to own a scale at all.
33. I hate going to school but love teaching it.
34. I wish I could have another baby, but can't.
35. I went surfing as a child, and went to the beach almost everyday in the summer.
36. I went to summer school in California.
37. I would love to own a jeep, and take the top off alot.
38. When I was a kid, we started the vacant lot on fire.
39. Who is Rob Thomas? I don't have a hotty tv guy.
40. I swear sometimes, but not too much
41. I love sea food, and especially california rolls, (fake sushi)
42. Filet mignon is my favorite steak, and not red at all.
43. I worked at Wal Mart.
44. I have moved over 26 times in my life, 23 before moving out of my parents house.
45. We have had 3 teenage girls live with us since we got married.
46. I teach piano lessons, but hate to play in public.
47. I am very OCD and take medication for it.
48. I love to paint peoples toe nails.
49. I hated all the high school dances in highschool, because I always had to go with the guys my mom picked. LAME>>>>
50. I hate to read books, and only own a few.

Now, I don't know if I will make it to 100 like Nicole, but will try later too. Sorry Nicole to take your blog ideas. This is just a good journal for me. I love it, and wish I did it more often.

No comments: