Sunday, March 25, 2007

Okay, day #2, the follow up.

My first graders were too cute. I got presents, and they sure will miss me, actually I will miss them too. My son Ronnie is in the front 2nd from the left. It was not fun teaching my own child. We do much better in school apart from one another. Talk about manipulation.
The week before we moved to Silver City, we stayed with my parents, grandpa Rod and Grandma Kaffy. Our house had already sold and I was staying to teach one more week, at the school, before the kids went on spring break. It gave the new teacher a chance to shadow me and my class for a couple of days. We went to the park a lot that was by grandpas house. He's a good grandpa.
A day at the Phoenix Zoo with friends from Yuma, that we will never live by. But still friends. It wasn't too hot, but you know what, I have been to 3 different zoos this past year and there are never any animals out when we go and they are always working on the best exhibits. So why go? Well, it still entertains the kids even if they don't see any animals. They loved the goats, that we can always see at our Bishops house, with out going to the zoo.

Now it is February and time for another kids birthday. Lil Ronnie is turning 7. I can't believe he will be baptized next year. That was only supposed to be for older families. Okay, so that means Im becoming an established family, I get it. Anyway, this time a cheaper birthday party at Peter Piper Pizza. The tokens however could have been, well lets say, it would have been cheaper to give each kid a ten dollar bill to spend at Target or something.

Okay, so now I will send this web sight to a few who may want to see the updated version of what has happened this past 6 months. We have just been so busy. Maybe I will try a blog like Lindholms, oh wait, that is companion talk how about Nicole Skidmore's. What to know about me? That will definately fill a page or two, or three. Not sure there will be any photos of that past though. Too ancient to put on my computer. Bye for now.

No comments: