Friday, May 22, 2009

Men!!!!

What shall we say about men.

All Men Are Jerks Until Proven Otherwise, By Daylle Deanna Schwartz


You can google that! This is the reason why, I don't associate dating, with my family, and after 2 months, did I dare to share my children. However they are dealing fine! Why subject yourself to gossip, being the family topic of discussion, or rumors. It is always like a game of TELEPHONE.

Chinese whispers

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Anyone remember that game? One person hears you say something, they tell someone else, and the whisper eventually comes back to you as something totally different. So therefore, all of you who are a part of my life, you better hope you hear it from me. So here goes. Ryan, no longer my boy. It's okay. He's a great person, a good year with fun activities. The kids had a great year. Camping was our favorite. Being single however completely single, is definitely not a fun part of life, unless you just don't care about anything. I've met a few strange people, a few awesome people, and well, been stood up too. It's all a learning experience.

So, I don't think I have any recent photos to post. I've been lacking in the area of taking photos. I will try harder. So, Kelly got married. Congrats to her. I'm sure Jason would be happy for her. As should all of us. She posted on her facebook, so look there. I will try to add her facebook to my list.

ONE WEEK LEFT of school. Yipee! Have a great week, day, month, whatever till I post again!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

That sucks that things are kind of getting crappy again.. and yes for the most part guys are jerks.. BUT there are some good ones out there... they just hide really well..

love ya
lindsay