Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Shitzu Yorkies for Sale Just Born.....

here is ou little girl no 1, she is all blk and wht.
here is little girl no 2, she is brown and wht with a littlr blk.
no 3 is a girl, and she is black with a wht chin and brn paws.
my fav. is the runt no 4, she is brown with blk shavings in her coat.
here they are nursing away with momma. she is such a good momma. daddy stays far away, as he isnt sure of the puppies. it is funny.


Here goes, photos and all. I don't want them to go was not easy getting them here. I have birth photos and will update as we go. Will be ready to go to their homes mid January. Can give gift certificates, for christmas so if they are a gift, the person can see something they are getting, a photo and a certificate. Will be mostly caged potty trained by the time they go. Will go 4 hours drive from here with added gas to price. Will not put on an airplane. No Way. email me, for more info or call (602)330-5272 thanks, kara

1 comment:

Kelly said...

The runt is sooo cute!!! If she stays small I want her. I love puppys.