Sunday, November 11, 2007

Fright Nite.... Boo!

Fright Nite is finally over. Im not sure I like halloween or not. This year, we didn't have anyone come to our house. It is kind of off by itself and the driveway is so long and dark, Im sure no one would have come. We went to the church to the Trunk or Treat, and then to a friends party. So glad it is over. And now, the sugar rush begins.
Here is Ronnie and Shelby on Halloween Day, Ronnie wore his costume to school, and Shelby decided not to, as to not get it dirty before trick or treating. Good Girl....
Here they are, Ronnie Shelby and Lacy all ready to go. we are a scary family this year. Skeletons, and Just from the dead.
We couldn't find daddy a costume. Actually we did, but some one out bid my really high on Ebay, and I wasn't going to pay that amount for his costume, not knowing if he would even wear it. So a skeleton shirt just had to do.
And as for me, I just wanted to know how long hair felt, and well, I'll never grow my hair this long, it was a pain all night. It was in my face, stuck to other people, and just a pain.
We did make a cute couple. And the evening started off great. With me and a great guy. I was happy when the night was finally over the the sugar was asleep too. But then as you know, we have a week of sugar and the hyper kids to deal with. So the candy disappeared faster than they knew why.

4 comments:

Mark said...

Next year you guys should actually dres up. It is much funner that way....lol

Kara said...

who are you sluser?

Kelly said...

Who are all these weird people that leave you comments?

Kara said...

i don't really know who it is, and they never answered back. oh well...