Thursday, August 17, 2006

I did it, I think.

Okay, So Im not good at getting the pictures where I want them. Here's Ronnie, He is my little swimmer, and never has a shirt on. He is always in some kind of water, and some times, it is "hot water."












Okay, lacy on the beach. She loves sun glasses, as does her mother. We buy new pairs often together. She likes to pick mine out but not me picking hers out.




Okay and here is Shelby last year with our new puppy Ginger. She is a shitzu/yorkie. Right now, Ginger is actually pregnant and not much bigger than in this picture. I'll try to add one more photo of them together.




This is from last may, I think, when we were doing the family photos. Thought about sharing one of all of us, but my hubby shaved his head bawled right before this, so, should I? Well, maybe next time. But here is one of me and lacy, so you can see me too.

I hope this works, I'll have to learn about this photo stuff. We all look similar just a little bigger than last year, yes me too. About 20 lbs bigger. I'll have to share that weight experience some time, but not today.

1 comment:

scraphappymama said...

Looks like you figured out the picture thing. Not sure what you mean about the archive issue. Your posts should archive automatically.

Your kids are adorable. Can't believe you have 3!!!

PS Congrats on getting a new trailblazer!!